Sunday, July 13, 2008

Let's Talk Movies

Under the Same Moon- Well, right now I'm watching the Mexican movie, "Under the Same Moon". It's quite upsetting, when you see what happens to all of these people who just want a better life for themselves and for their family. Just this poor kid, on his own, and all he wants to do is get to his mom. It's just too hard for them to find a break...


Hancock- I just saw this movie, and I have to say, another Will Smith masterpiece!! I love Will Smith to death, and all of his movies are just what I enjoy: the strange (except for Hitch, that was almost a disaster... but it wasn't because it had Smith in it!)


Wall-E- O.M.G. This is one of the best movies I have ever seen... EVER! When I walked into the theater last night, I thought, "Oh goodness, one of Pixar's movies. A kid thing!" N.O. That was amazing! The advertisements you see on TV don't show next to half of what the movie is really about! If you ever go to see it, my favorite character is Eve.



No comments: